Adeline Yuboco is a freelance writer and editor based in Manila, Philippines. After graduating high school, she was awarded a Merit Scholarship in English by one of the top universities in the Philippines where she completed a Bachelor’s degree in Communications.
Her passion for writing and uncanny eye for detail has earned her a reputation for delivering high-quality, objective, and research-focused writing in different formats. Among them include:
- Travel articles for clients, such as CampingRoadTrip.com
- News and events coverage for DigitalJournal.com
- Content articles for various online companies based in the United States, New Zealand, Europe, and Asia
- Collaboration in the creation and subsequent publishing of “Chosen and Faithful Reflections” devotional with the New Life School of Ministry
- Articles on travel, food and dining, and culture in this personal blog
Adeline specializes in the following topics: travel, personality development, food and dining, entrepreneurship, health, and culture.
Among her future goals include authoring a book on the lessons she learned in her upcoming travels as well as inspirational books.
Click here to view Adeline’s CV
Samples of Adeline’s Published Writing
- ‘Thelma’ an inspiring, positive film – Manila Bulletin
- Filipinos Worldwide Celebrate 113 Years of Independence – DigitalJournal.com
- Thousands gather at Manila’s largest mall to welcome 2011 – DigitalJournal.com
- The More Efficient Passport Renewal Process in the Philippines – P-3
- The Many Variations of Filipino Cuisine – P-3
- 4th of July Arts and Crafts for Kids – CampingRoadTrip.com
- 10 Leaf Peeping Places to Enjoy Fall Colors – CampingRoadTrip.com
- How to Keep Your Belongings Safe While on a Camping Road Trip – CampingRoadTrip.com
What Adeline’s Clients Say About Her:
- “Adeline delivered high quality articles in a timely manner. I was very pleased with the results and would be happy to use her services again.” – Steven Brough of Parametrix
- “Adeline is a great writer that has a better grasp of English than many people that speak it as a first language.” – Andrew McDowell of Tree Monkey Associates
- “Adeline is a great writer of high integrity and an expert. She is very hard-working and gives her best to whatever project is given to her. I would recommend her highly.” – Manisha Kumar, Director, BPO Consultants
- “Adeline is an extremely diligent and detail-oriented writer that gives great results on time.” – Joseph Turian, President, MetaOptimize LLC
- “Adeline contributed to my publication, P3 (www.p-3.ph). From the very first time she uploaded an article, it was clear that she was a standout. It wasn’t writing to fill in something. Her words and thoughts flowed with clarity and point that one immediately knew her thoughts were genuine, inspired, and passionate. This type of writing is rare today because it means having to be vulnerable. Her computer skills also came out because she formatted her articles in CSS; a big plus in today’s demands. For anybody considering Adeline, my message is simple — time is precious, time is money; make the decision and have her contribute her mindstuff. She is an asset.”-Mark Bantique, Founder, P3.Ph
For more information, or to hire Adeline for one of your writing projects, you can contact her here.